martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007

Music to spice up our lives


Many thank yous to the people who posted on the previous entry.
Now, last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting two giant artists: Joan Manuel Serrat and Joaquín Sabina. They reminded me how important good lyrics and good tunes are. I don't care if people say they're in the last stages of their artistic lives. They rock!
So, I'm officially inviting you to share experiences of live concerts you've been to lately.
In case I don't see you, merry christmas, happy new year and we'll meet again in 2008.

2 comentarios:

Juan Martín Godoy dijo...

This is my list, enjoy!
Crime and Punishment (F. Dostoiesvky)
The Lord Of The Ring (JRR Tolkien)
Bestiario (Julio Cortázar)
El Viaje de los Siete Demonios (M. Mujica Lainez)

Martín dijo...

I went 2 lots of concerts. The ones I have the best memories of are Soda Stereo at Punta del Este (1991); Joe Satriani at Grand Rex (1996); Robert Plant & Aerosmith at Vélez (1994); Rata Blanca at Obras (2004).
I also saw Helloween, twice; Michael Jackson (boooring!!), and some others I can't remember now.
By the way, dear Godox, the comment you posted belongs to the previous entry, you moron!
Be seeing you all!!